Experienced Criminal Defense Lawyer Fights for You
Knowledgeable defense attorney challenges the prosecution’s case
When you’ve been arrested for allegedly committing a crime, representation from a skilled lawyer with experience and success handling similar cases is critical to securing a positive outcome. At my Orange County firm, the Law Office of Chance Oberstein, I have fiercely advocated for California clients facing a wide range of criminal charges for decades. Whether you have been charged with a felony like homicide or a less severe crime, I will build a strong defense for you.
Passionate attorney fights for clients charged with crimes in California
Anyone charged with a crime deserves a committed criminal defense attorney. I have extensive experience successfully defending clients accused of a range of criminal offenses, including:
- Violent crimes — A conviction for homicide can result in a potential life sentence, and pleading guilty to assault and battery could involve years behind bars. I know what is at stake when you’ve been accused of a violent crime, which is why I carefully examine all of the evidence and build a strong case with a view towards getting an acquittal or reduction of charges.
- Sex crimes — If you have been charged with a sex crime such as sexual assault, I will assert your rights at trial and challenge the prosecution every step of the way.
- Guns and weapons — I am familiar with the laws surrounding guns and weapons crimes in California and will work to help you fight the charges.
- Theft and drug crimes— I regularly represent clients accused of theft and drug crimes, protecting their rights throughout trial.
- Expungement — If you have a previous conviction, you may be able to “clean” your record so as to allow you to apply for jobs or housing or to restore certain other rights. For a juvenile conviction, you may be eligible to have the record sealed.
My clients know me as a passionate advocate who never backs down. Drawing on years of law practice experience, I fully prepare every case to advocate for clients like you, no matter your circumstances. I also offer post-conviction relief when it comes to parole and probation matters.
Contact a dedicated defense attorney to fight for you
At the Law Office of Chance Oberstein, located in Laguna Niguel, I represent clients in Orange County and throughout the state of California in criminal defense matters. To schedule an appointment, call 949-365-5842 or contact me online.